Here is your opportunity to discover Cornish Literature and Language
Take a time machine though the wealth of Cornish Literary Culture with this unique experience. During our two-and-a-half hours together, we will share an introduction to the Cornish language and to the rich literary heritage of Cornwall around a delicious, home-made cream tea.
- take away an overview of Cornish language and literature
- nestled in the comfort of an armchair, you can relax into the rich tapestry of Cornish literature.
- with a knowledgable guide, walk the timeline of Cornish Literature from the Ninth Century to the present
- enjoy Cornish culture in a new way and increase your knowledge of specific writers in Cornwall, according to your own interests
- discover more about the richness and diversity of Cornish writing
- gain a knowledge of the roots of the Cornish language
- go away knowing how to greet a friend in Cornish and begin a conversation
- enjoy a delicious Cornish Cream tea with fresh tea or coffee
£40 per person
To book a place on this course or for further information, please contact me initially using the form on the right of this page. I will respond to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, phone me if you have any questions or would like to have a chat about this offer.
Julie Tamblin MA, PGCE
Learn Cornish in Cornwall, 2 Duke St, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0AG
Tel: +44 1208 871184